One of our clients, a big clinic in Munich (South of Germany), specialized in different disciplines, is looking for qualified nurses (male/female) as operational assistants. Preferably with the German recognition and good German skills, as well as some experience in the country.
Selected candidates are going to work in a ward with modern operating rooms, a post-anaesthesia care unit equipped with six places and a few more slated for ambulant operations.
We are looking for:
- Nurses (male/female) with a recognised title (Examinierte Krankenpfleger). If the process of recognition is in its final stages, we will analyse the application based on the profile and the experience of the candidate.
- Preferably experience in operating room
- Motivated person who is ready to work in a team at a renowned clinic in the area
- Preferably with knowledge and experience in the standards of the German health system. Particularly in clinics.
We are offering:
- Salary following the wage agreement adequate to the TVöD (Tarifvertrag für den öffentlichen Dienst)
- Additional allowance for retirement provision
- Continued formation and specialization
- Unlimited contract of employment in a future-oriented clinic with growth prospects
- Support for accomodation the first months
Are you interested in this great job opportunity? Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.